Saturday, July 11, 2009

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I LEFT YOU ......

Aight here goes im dropping some demo jewlz today



RIP TO THE BROOKLYN MC HALF A MILL
HALF A MILL

HERE IS AN EXTREMELY RARE DEMO I HAD SITTING IN MY STASH MOST OF YOU LIKLEY HAVE NEVER HEARD THIS

HALF A MILL "IN THE PROJECTS" DEMO TRACK



YES THE ILLY FUNKSTERS
DA YOUNGSTAS

BELOW ANOTHER EXTREMELY RARE DEMO GEM PRODUCED IN THE HOUSE OF HITS

DA YOUNGSTAS "SELLING DRUGS" MARLEY MARL DEMO

4 comments:

Andyman187 said...

Thanks Mike! I know you got madd shit in the vaults, hope to see more updates...

DJ MIKE NICE said...

thanks Andy i appreciate you checking my blog

frugalscholars said...

I grew up listening to WNYU 89.1 Hip Hop nowadays is just not the same. Thanks for posting this. Any where I can downlaod or purchase this song?

I sent the link to your blog to my friends. Hopefully they do the same.

frugalscholars said...

You got any back in the day shows on Mp3. My man. I would pay doe for that. Money talks and I support artist I respect